The following General terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between "Connectix" ood, UIC 205830094, with registered office and address of management Varna, p.c. 9000, Primorski, Chaika, bl. 128, ap. 8, hereinafter referred to as the PROVIDER, and the users, hereinafter referred to as the USERS, of the information society services provided by it, hereinafter referred to as the SERVICE.
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
- 1. Name of the Provider: "Connectix" ood
- 2. Headquarters and address of management: Varna, p.c. 9000, Primorski, Chaika, bl. 128, ap. 8,
- 3. Address of performing the activity: Varna, p.c. 9000, Primorski, Chaika, bl. 128, ap. 8,.
- 4. Correspondence address: email@example.com
- 5. Supervisory authorities:
- Commission for Personal Data Protection Address: Sofia, st. "Ivan Evstatiev Geshov" 15, tel.: (02) 940 20 46 fax: (02) 940 36 40 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Website: www.cpdp.bg
- Consumer Protection Commission Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors, tel.: 02/980 25 24 fax: 02/988 42 18 hotline: 0700 111 22 Website: www.kzp.bg
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SERVICE
The service provided by the Provider to the User is an information society service within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
The main characteristics of the Service are the following: SMS, VIBER MESSAGES, BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY ……………………………… .
The Provider provides and the Users use the Service according to the parameters announced on the Provider's website.
IV. PRICE OF THE SERVICE
- The Provider provides the Service in return of remuneration due by the User according to the plan chosen by him, when the Service is provided for a fee.
- Information about the various parameters of the Service is available on the website of the Provider.
- The User pays the price of the Service in accordance with the provisions of the Provider on its website, when the Service is provided for a fee.
- The Provider confirms the receipt of the payment by activating the Service and by another appropriate confirmation electronically.
V. PROVISION OF THE SERVICE AND TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- These general terms and conditions shall apply both to services for which registration is required and to those for which registration is not required.
- In order to use the Service, the User should enter a password for remote access selected by him.
- The password for remote access shall be determined by the User by performing online registration on the Provider's website, in accordance with the procedure specified therein and these General terms and conditions.
- By filling in his data and pressing the buttons "Yes, I accept", "Registration" or another statement in the sense of consent, the User declares
- that he is familiar with these General terms and conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes unconditionally to observes them.
- The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User, to which information for activating the registration is also sent. The Recipient confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter notifying him of the registration sent by the Provider. After the confirmation an account of the User is created and a contractual relationship arises between him and the Provider.
- Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide accurate and updated data. The user shall promptly update the data specified in his registration in case of change.
- In event a profile in web social networks or other networks is used for registration of the User for use of the service, a party to the contract is the person who is the holder of the profile used for registration in the respective social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
- The users use mainly the interface of the Internet page of the Provider, for making electronic statements in the relations between them.
- The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
- The contract between the Provider and the User represents the present General terms conditions, available at https://www.connectix.bg, together with all amendments and additions thereto.
- A party to the contract with the Provider is the User of the Service according to the data provided during the registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. For the avoidance of any doubt, this is the data with which an account has been created with the Provider.
- The Provider shall include in the interface of its Internet site, technical means for establishing and correcting errors in the input of information, before the statement for concluding the contract is made.
- This contract is considered concluded from the moment of registration of the User with the Provider. In case the Service is requested for use after the registration, the contract for its use is considered concluded from the moment of its application by the User through the interface of the Provider.
- For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for use of the Service, the Provider shall explicitly notify the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means.
- In case the Service is used without registration by the Users, the contract for its use is considered concluded from the moment of its first use by the User. In this case, these general terms and conditions have effect from the moment of the first use of the service by the User until the moment of termination of its use.
- The statement for concluding the contract and the confirmation for its receipt shall be considered received when their addressees have had an opportunity for access to them.
- The User must use the Service in good faith and as intended.
- When using the Service, the User must not use software, scripts, programming languages or other technologies that could create difficulties in its use by other users.
- The User undertakes not to use the Service in contradiction with the applicable legislation.
- Malicious actions shall be prohibited. Malicious actions are actions or omissions that violate Internet ethics or harm individuals connected to the Internet or associated networks, sending junk mail (SPAM, JUNK MAIL), overflowing channels (FLOOD), gaining access to resources with foreign rights and passwords, use of deficiencies in systems for personal gain or information retrieval (HACK), actions that may qualify as industrial espionage or sabotage, damage or destruction of systems or information files (CRACK), sending or inducing "Trojan horses" (systems for unauthorized remote control) or causing the installation of viruses, disrupting the normal operation of other Internet users and associated networks, performing any actions that may qualify as a crime or administrative violation of the Bulgarian legislation or other applicable law;
- The Provider shall not responsible for the availability and quality of goods and content of services brought to the attention of the User by publishing on the Website electronic links, advertising banners and messages for the sale of goods and provision of services by third parties and/or attaching such to the text of the commercial messages sent to him at the address of the e-mail box indicated by him during his registration or generated during his registration. Insofar as the actions of these third parties are not under the control of the Supplier, it is not responsible for the illegal nature of the activities of third parties or for the emergence, guarantee, performance, modification and termination of obligations and commitments in relation to goods offered by third parties and services, and is not liable for damages and lost profits resulting from these relationships. The Provider is not responsible for non-provision of services in circumstances beyond its control - in cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of services outside the control of the Provider, problems due to the User's equipment and and in case of unauthorized access or intervention of third parties in the functioning of the information system or servers of the Provider.
- The User independently provides the equipment for access to the Service and its management.
- In order to increase the quality of the Service, perform prophylaxis, eliminate damages and other related activities, the Provider has the right to temporarily limit or suspend the provision of the service.
- In the cases under par. 1, the Provider is obliged to promptly resume the provision of the service after the circumstance, which is the reason for the suspension, has ceased to exist.
- The Provider reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the provision of specific Services available through the Website, as well as the access to the Website itself, without the need to notify the User in advance.
- The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User according to the Personal Data Protection Act.
- For reasons of security of the personal data of the Users, the Provider shall send the data only to the e-mail address, which was indicated by the Users at the moment of registration.
- The Recipient agrees that the Provider has the right to process his personal data in accordance with his Personal Data Protection Policy.
- In each moment before, during or after the provision of the Service, the Provider has the right to require the User to identify himself and certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during registration.
- In case for any reason the User has forgotten or lost his username and password, the Provider has the right to apply the announced "Procedure for forgotten usernames and passwords", available at https://www.connectix.bg
VI. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The present General terms and conditions may be amended by the Provider, for which the latter shall notify in an appropriate manner all registered Users of the service.
- The Provider and the User agree that any addition and amendment of these general conditions shall have effect on the User after his explicit notification by the Provider and in the event the User does not declare within the 14-day period that he rejects them.
- The User agrees that all statements of the Provider in connection with the amendment of these general conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User when registering for use of the Service. The User of the Service agrees that the e-mails sent in accordance with this Article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature in order to be valid for him.
- The users who use the Service without registration accept the new general conditions from the moment of use after their change, without explicit notification of the change.
The contract for the provision of the Service is terminated:
- upon expiration of the term of the contract, according to the period of provision of the Service selected by the User;
- upon termination of the registration of the User for use of the Service;
- upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
- by mutual consent of the parties in writing;
- unilaterally with notice from each of the parties in case of non-fulfillment of the obligations of the other party;
- unilaterally without a notice from the Provider, in case of suspicious attempts of the User to commit malicious and/or illegal actions, including corporate espionage, copying of information and data theft;
- in case of objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to perform its obligations;
- in case of seizure of the equipment by state authorities;
- in the cases under Art. 9, para. 3 of these General terms and conditions;
The Provider has the right at its discretion, without giving notice to terminate the contract unilaterally, if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of these general conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the generally accepted moral norms.
VIII. OTHER TERMS
The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions shall not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs are the property of or licensed to "Connectix" ood, and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights afforded to the User herein, all other rights to all intellectual property on this site are expressly reserved.
The legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
All disputes between the parties to this contract will be resolved with mutual concessions between the parties, the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users of https://www.connectix.bg