The following Personal data policy of "Connectix" ood, UIC 205830094 aims to inform you what personal data is processed in connection with the commercial activities of the company, why and how it is processed, when it is necessary to disclose it to third parties. It also provides information about the rights that users have in connection with the processing of personal data by "Connectix" ood, according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act.
- "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- "processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- "controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- "processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- "recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- "supervisory authority" means an independent public body established by a Member State and responsible for monitoring the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
3. Types of personal data that are processed, collected and administered
"Connectix" ood can administer, collect and process any type of personal data directly related to the subject of activity of the company, including, but not limited to:
- "ordinary" personal data - names, address, e-mail, IP address, etc .;
- identification number;
- special ("sensitive") personal data - data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data on sexual life or sexual orientation;
- traffic data;
- data related to the content of communications.
Purpose of processing
The personal data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act. "Connectix" ood processes personal data for the following purposes/: by consent; concluding or executing a contract; legal obligation for the administrator; protection of the vital interests of the data subject or another individual; performing a task of public interest or exercising official powers conferred on the administrator; legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party where they take precedence over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject. The processing of personal data does not exceed the period necessary to achieve the legitimate objectives.
4. Recipients of personal data to whom personal data is or may be disclosed
"Connectix" ood provides data to the competent state authorities and institutions, when required by the legislation of the country and in accordance with the provisions thereof, as well as to public authorities (National Revenue Agency, National Social Security Institute, Ministry of Interior, judicial bodies, control bodies, local government bodies, etc.); of a personal data processor (natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the administrator and on his order or assignment) - accounting firm, IT company maintaining the information system, subcontractors; business partners - for the purposes of direct marketing, joint products and services. These third parties will use the personal data only for the purposes for which they were collected and for the purpose of providing the services subject to the company's activity.
5. Period of storage of personal data
"Connectix" ood will store personal data for the period specified in applicable law depending on the purpose for which they are collected, and the period shall be not longer than necessary. When the personal data that is collected is no longer necessary for the mentioned purposes, "Connectix" ood shall delete it reliable way.
6. Rights of data subjects
- right of access to data and information for the purposes of processing;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- right to correction of personal data;
- right to delete personal data;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- right to portability of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing;
- the right to appeal to a supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
7. Protection of personal data
To ensure adequate data protection "Connectix" ood, UIC 205830094 applies all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as best practices of international standards.
8. Policy update
This Personal Data Policy may be changed or supplemented due to a change in the legislation of the European Union and / or the Republic of Bulgaria, as well as in case of a change in the subject of activity of the company. You shall be notified of any change through the website of "Connectix" ood
You can contact "Connectix" ood on all matters concerning the protection of personal data of:
- -address: Varna, p.c. 9000, Primorski, Chaika, bl. 128, ap. 8
- phone: +359882838808
- e-mail: email@example.com